(1) Use “I” as often as possible.
(2) Always be sensitive to slights.
(3) Be jealous and envious.
(4) Think only about yourself.
(5) Talk only about yourself.
(6) Trust no one.
(7) Never forget a criticism.
(8) Always expect to be appreciated.
(9) Be suspicious.
(10) Listen greedily to what others say about you.
(11) Look for faults in others.
(12) Shirk your duties if you can.
(13) Do as little as possible for others.
(14) Never forget a service you may have rendered.
(15) Sulk if people are not grateful for your favors.
(16) Insist on consideration and respect.
(17) Demand agreement with your own views on everything.
(18) Always look for a good time.
(19) Love yourself first.
(20) Be selfish at all times!