- How often have you sought some reward for a task you said was “for the Lord?”
- How often have you felt a stinging slight and felt that you were not treated right?
- How often have you said “I quit, I am through. Nobody says ‘thanks’ for the things I do.”
- How often have you felt the precious thrill that comes from just being in His will?
- How often did you count earth’s glory dim compared to the joy of serving Him?
- What is it your heart has longed for?
- Does praise of men or His smile mean more?